1. We're harvesting cherries.
2. Fishing for the yabbie living in the well under the windmill, who is burrowing holes in the well wall and causing a leak. Mmm, yabbie. Haven't caught him yet, notwithstanding the delicious danish salami on offer.
3. The Lyden cousins were in the house, and there were many, many, many shows.
4. My beloved visiting sister Naomi, nibbling fresh mozzarella we just made!
5. Foraging in the waist-high weeds of the market garden for dinner.
6. Sparklers on New Years' day.
7. Breakfast of kings: a wrap of poached eggs and basil pesto.
8. If I'm cooking, the smallest has to "cook" too. Soup, anyone?
9. How does he manage to look so serious and also so foxy in that puff sleeved top? It's beyond me.
10. Oh that cat. On my desk. It must be love.
Joining in for the first time with The Beetle Shack!